What to expect
We make sure all our new patients feel welcome, safe, and taken care of.
During your first visit, Dr Randhawa will review your general health as well as your orthopaedic and medical history.
If you have not had a recent X-Ray or MRI scan of the affected area, you may be required to have one done. Some of the clinic locations have these facilities onsite.
Dr Randhawa will discuss your diagnosis and explain any issues before helping you to choose appropriate options for treatment.
Appointment times can vary from patient to patient, depending on the issue. Generally, your first appointment will take longer than follow-up appointments. We know your time is important and do our best to keep our clinics running on time.
What to bring
For a shorter time in the waiting room, please fill out the New Patient Form and bring it with you to your first visit.
Please ensure to bring the following to your first appointment with Dr Randhawa:
- A current referral from your GP or specialist
- Medicare card
- Health insurance information
- Any relevant x-rays, scans or reports
- Information on other health-related issues you are currently being treated for
- Operation reports/discharge summaries for past surgeries
WorkCover and CTP Patients:
- Employer details - company name, contact person, phone and email
- Insurance details - case manager, claim number, phone and email
- Injury details and date